This is the end of build week and I can’t believe how much we accomplished as a team. During the first week we got the functionality of the app complete which gave us the second week to add additional features to our app.
We were able to add
- Option to pick between dark and light theme
- Add a graph API from https://github.com/danielgindi/Charts
- Share the motivational quote image via social media
- Reminder to use the app and record your mood
We used tools and skills that we hadn’t yet learned in class such as:
- Observers and Notifications
- Networking with the quote API
- Adding buttons programmatically
- Manipulating data as it’s aded via delegates and protocols as well as observers
I learned so much these past two weeks and my confidence has gone just ridiculously high. I am so excited to learn some more and to see what else I can build in the upcoming months.
Here is a demo of our app. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETCJeRKu03M